Easy tasty pudding made in minutes!
- Tinned sliced pineapple - 6 slices chopped roughly
- Milk - 2 cups (500 gm)
- Condensed milk - 1 tin
- Sugar - 3 tbsps
- Agar agar or gelatin - 6 gms
- Sliced almonds to garnish
- In a saucepan, cook the chopped pineapples with 2 tablespoons of sugar till all the water evaporates. Layer the bottom of the serving bowl with this.
- Mix the milk, condensed milk and 1 tbsp sugar in a pan and heat. Put off the flame just as it comes to the boil.
- Dissolve the agar agar or gelatin in a little water and add this to the milk mixture.
- Pour this mixture over the pineapple bits and allow to cool. Cover and refrigerate till set.
That's it! And trust me, it's really yummy!